miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

Hospitality

The people of this county has been very kindly with me. A few stories.

In anysberg a family invited me to eat dinner with they, cause they were worried about me, assuming that I'm not eating properly. After a few beers and a wonderful dinner, the next day they gave me food for the road. 

The next day I arrived to Vleiand, a little farm town. After bought a cold drink in the store of the town, I was looking for a place to camp, and the owner of the store told me that was ok if I camp in their yard. Then she changed her mind and invited me to stay in a bedroom. Finally I spent there three days, living a farming life in the middle of the mountains, surrounded by harvesting fields. They gave food, beer and good conversation. I went to climb to a hill in the back part of their land accompanied with their little dog, Savana. She hunted a rabbit while I was thinking that she was lost.

After left the town, I rode to the top of the Ladder, a big climb down to Die Hell, a beautiful valley in the middle of two ranges of mountains. I spent the night in the top of the Ladder, sleeping under the stars. Today I went down, a three hours climbing down with my bike to reach Die Hel. Here I met a group of old friends who invited me to stay with they the evening. Finally I spent the whole day with they, we make a big fire and a really good meal. They offer me a bed and give me some gifts, a little towel, tabacco and supplies. They also offer me a lift to the top of the valley to avoid the climbing up.

Those are a few examples of how people is taking care of me, and how I'm not alone in this country.
I'm very happy.


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

" Die hell" means "el claro" auf deutsch ❤️